The Advanced Analytics Survey 19: The Results
A PDF report detailing the key findings from The Advanced Analytics Survey 19, supplemented by expert analysis.
The Advanced Analytics Survey 19 is available as part of the BARC+ package.
The world’s most detailed survey of advanced analytics software usage
The Advanced Analytics Survey 19 attracted 677 responses from which 496 gave detailed information on real-world experiences of selecting, implementing and using an advanced analytics, data discovery or data preparation software product.
The Results report provides you with well-designed charts and insightful analysis on the many highlights from this, BARC’s inaugural Advanced Analytics Survey.
Advanced analytics users share their experiences
The Advanced Analytics Survey 19 reveals how organizations are selecting, implementing and using their software tools across the world. Topics covered in this report include:
- Advanced analytics software use cases and tasks
- Comparisons between open source and commercial tools
- The business benefits derived from using advanced analytics software
- Product selection approaches
- Why companies are purchasing advanced analytics tools
- The optimum length of advanced analytics projects
- Product satisfaction levels
- The challenges of using advanced analytics software
Buyers of ‘The Advanced Analytics Survey 19: The Results’ report also receive documentation detailing the methodology behind The Advanced Analytics Survey 19, with further information on the demographics of the sample, the 10 products analyzed, the product groupings (peer groups) and the 28 measures used to rank the products (KPIs).