Analytics Unchained: Unleash the Power of Analytics With Integrated Software
The effective use of data and analytics is a challenge for most companies today. Analytics content must be created in an iterative manner while analysis and presentation must not be impeded by the restrictions caused by scattered data silos. The fast creation of reliable results and sharing them in a secure manner requires tightly integrated software that supports the complete analytics cycle.
This study explores the following questions
- – How reliable are the results that can be created using tightly integrated software?
- – How can these results be shared in a secure manner to support the complete analytics cycle?
- – What are the drivers for adoption of integrated data and analytics software?
- – What benefits are being achieved by companies using tightly integrated software?
Sample and related content
The study is based on a worldwide online survey of 319 companies of varying sizes across a range of industries.
- – Click here to see the infographic based on the survey findings
- – Press release: Analytics Leaders Are Building On Vertical Integration
The report is sponsored by: